General FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General FAQ

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:14 pm

This is already under the actual FAQ, but I figured I should make it a thread as well.

Q: Why can't I log in?
A: You either do not have an account here, or you are typing the wrong username/password. Check to make sure you do not have Caps Lock on. If the problem continues, e-mail me, or contact me on my Tumblr at askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com

Q: Where are the rules?
A: The rules are set as a Global Announcement. They are at the top of every category.

Q: How do I become a mod?
A: There are a few criterias you must meet to become a moderator at DGCF.

For members I knew beforehand either on another site or IRL:
-I must be able to trust you.
-You must know the rules.
-You have not broken more than 5 rules in the past 3 months.

For other members:
-You must be on the forum for at least a year.
-I must be able to trust you.
-You must know the rules.
-You have not broken more than 5 rules in the past 3 months.
-Exception to the 1 year requirement here: http://digicharat.forumotion.com/t104-di-gi-charat-songs-i-am-searching-for

This does not mean every member who applies to these will become a mod. I will only have a maximum of 5 mods. If you are a mod and no longer wish to be one, PM me and I will demote you from mod status.

Q: How did I get here?
A: It's likely you were searching for a Di Gi Charat forum. I don't see how you would have found it otherwise.

Q: What is this forum for?
A: Honestly, it should be pretty obvious; it's for the Japanese franchise of Di Gi Charat. This forum applies to everything Di Gi Charat, the anime, manga, merch, games, etc, etc, etc. Why did you need to ask? =P

Q: Why so little members?
A: Because the Di Gi Charat fanbase outside of Japan is smaller than a molecule. Obviously.

Q: Who is the admin here?
A: Me, TheBeatlesPkmnFan42.

Q: How do I contact the admin?
A: Email me or contact me via deviantART, Tumblr, or YouTube. Email is beatlespkmnfan@yahoo.com and my dA, Tumblr, and YT accounts are all under the username TheBeatlesPkmnFan42. My Tumblr is open to anon questions, so those of you without a Tumblr may contact me there.

Q: Do I need an account to post here?
A: Yes.

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top