Hello everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everyone

Post by Puchirayman on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Finally, a forum about Di Gi Charat,

I'm Puchirayman, this is a mixture between one of my favourite Di Gi Charat character and my favourite video game series. (I have more name but on another website/forum, I also have a You Tube channel)
Di Gi Charat is one of my favourite anime with Shin Chan, Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon and Lucky Star. I found it very cute and funny. My favourite character are Dejiko and Puchiko.
I also watch cartoon like Oggy and the Cockroaches, Dexter's Laboratory or Tom & Jerry.

I love playing video game like Sonic the Hedgehog, Animal Crossing or Rayman (favourite video game series).

I also practice baseball (this is explain why i choose Puchiko in catcher for avatar).

That all for my "short" introduction, and I am very sorry if my english is bad, I'm french.

see you later

Puchirayman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Oh my god, a new member! Thought that'd never happen again. And don't worry, your English is fine.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Try to stay active if you can (not like anyone else here is). Have fun!

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum