Materials Tech trading card box (plans)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Materials Tech trading card box (plans)

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Well, I have Materials Technology (woodshop) as my 4th period class. Right now, we're making coat racks, then after that, we're making a box. I plan on making a box to hold all my trading cards. I made a basic design:

Now, I made that design in mind of how many cards I have currently, and how many I'll likely have in the future. At the moment, I have about:

-3,000 Pokemon cards: There will be room for about 4,000 in the box I will make. While I have been slowing down on my Pokemon TCG collection in the past two years or so, I get some every once in a while, so I figured I'd give extra room in case I ever feel the need to speed up my Pkmn TCG collecting. I have been collection Pokemon cards since 2007.

-40 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cards: Because who knows how many Enterprise will make? I only have 40 right now, but I figured that if I get too many doubles, or they make more cards, I'll need space.

-300 Yu-Gi-Oh! cards: I've only been collecting Yu-Gi-Oh! for about 5 months now, hence why I don't have many. I got some from my friends, and got a few of my own as well. I've slowed down on collecting these as well, but like Pokemon, I plan on speeding it up.

-4 Vangaurd cards: One of my friends gave me 4 cards to get me started, and I haven't gotten any myself yet.

-503 Di Gi Charat Hybrid cards: I plan on attempting to complete all the sets, so I will have extra room at the moment. The only completed set I have right now is Original Best Trading Card Collection Part 2. Aside from that, they're all missing some.

-141 Di Gi Charat C.C.G. cards: I got a box of the 4th set, then I have an exclusive one that came with a CD I got, so I have 141 cards. Again, I plan on completing all the sets.

Under the areas where the cards will be, I will have a section for card game related things, like dice, packages, instructions and playing mats.

So, yeah, I can't wait until I've started on this. I sadly won't be able to post WIP pictures because we have to keep the projects in the room until we've completed them, so this thread won't be updated in a while.

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Materials Tech trading card box (plans)

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:33 pm

So, I'm nearly done. I'm expecting the box to be complete by the middle of next week. Plans changed a little. The box is 18" by 15" and will not have the area under it.

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:48 am

Finished the box on the 18th. I need to remember to post pictures...

Signature:

Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top