You know you're addicted to Di Gi Charat when....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You know you're addicted to Di Gi Charat when....

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:02 am

...you go to bed an hour late because you felt the need to take pictures of your 503 new DGC cards you got off of eBay. True story.

Also, you know you're addicted to Di Gi Charat when you've been listening to only Di Gi Charat music on the bus since the beginning of the school year.

So, yeah, do you think you're addicted? And if so, how?

Please say it in the form of 'You know your addicted to Di Gi Charat when...'. That's the whole reason why this is under Spam, after all!

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you're addicted to Di Gi Charat when....

Post by Zdenek on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:33 am

I only made 5 wallpapers in a row exclusively of the DGC characters. There are also other DGC wallpapers scattered earlier across the timeline.
When I listened to music the most, I always had a mix of various animes, even though DiGi Charat made up a majority of songs.
Zdenek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:14 am

Okay, you know you're addicted to DGC when this still applies even though the school year is a little over half way through:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:Also, you know you're addicted to Di Gi Charat when you've been listening to only Di Gi Charat music on the bus since the beginning of the school year.

That's still all I've listened to on the bus. I might need help...

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Wed May 15, 2013 11:01 pm

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:Okay, you know you're addicted to DGC when this still applies even though the school year is a little over half way through:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:Also, you know you're addicted to Di Gi Charat when you've been listening to only Di Gi Charat music on the bus since the beginning of the school year.

That's still all I've listened to on the bus. I might need help...

You know you're addicted to Di Gi Charat when this STILL FUCKING APPLIES! And the school year's ALMOST OVER!

I swear, I'm just like listening to music . EVERY DAY!

Signature:

Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top