General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 am

Based off of the Chit Chat threads over on the MLP forum, Equestria Forums.

Just talk about anything. Have fun!


Last edited by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by GaussBot on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:34 am

In other news, I've started watching Di Gi Charat Nyo! again after my hiatus from the series.
Best decision ever. So amazingly amazing.
Also, I got my friend Zakk from my Youtube channel to watch it, he thinks it's awesome.
Anime is beautiful again.

GaussBot

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-09-12
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/EarthBronies

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 pm

GaussBot wrote:In other news, I've started watching Di Gi Charat Nyo! again after my hiatus from the series.
Best decision ever. So amazingly amazing.
Also, I got my friend Zakk from my Youtube channel to watch it, he thinks it's awesome.
Anime is beautiful again.

That reminds me, I haven't finished it yet. I torrented episodes 1-72 subbed and watched those. I still need to finish it RAW with no subs in the RAW torrent I got. Also, I love that 'Miracle Wonderland' song. So addicting.
avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by GaussBot on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:44 pm

I still feel it necessary to watch the series on DVD, because I'm weird and don't like sitting at my computer to watch shows.
So I'll end up having to wait till I get the other episodes on DVD. XP

GaussBot

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-09-12
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/EarthBronies

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:28 am

GaussBot wrote:I still feel it necessary to watch the series on DVD, because I'm weird and don't like sitting at my computer to watch shows.
So I'll end up having to wait till I get the other episodes on DVD. XP

I perfer watching on the computer. I like being able to pause it quicker, changing the volume easier, and being closer to the screen. Also, my TV isn't HD, the laptop I use is. XD
avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by GaussBot on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 pm

I prefer having a physical copy and sitting down in front of the TV.
Especially since my family so happens to own a 61" plasma screen HD television. :silent:

GaussBot

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-09-12
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/EarthBronies

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:55 pm

GaussBot wrote:I prefer having a physical copy and sitting down in front of the TV.
Especially since my family so happens to own a 61" plasma screen HD television. :silent:

What's funny is I perfer watching or listening to things on my computer and ipod respectivley, but then I still feel the need to get physical copies. For example, my dad put all of the Beatles albums on my ipod 3 years ago, but I still felt the need to buy them all, and I did. I also have all the episodes of MLP at my disposal simply by going on YouTube, yet I still buy the DVDs. I don't know why I do that. I suppose to bring them if we leave the house all day.
avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by GaussBot on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:21 am

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:
GaussBot wrote:I prefer having a physical copy and sitting down in front of the TV.
Especially since my family so happens to own a 61" plasma screen HD television. :silent:

What's funny is I perfer watching or listening to things on my computer and ipod respectivley, but then I still feel the need to get physical copies. For example, my dad put all of the Beatles albums on my ipod 3 years ago, but I still felt the need to buy them all, and I did. I also have all the episodes of MLP at my disposal simply by going on YouTube, yet I still buy the DVDs. I don't know why I do that. I suppose to bring them if we leave the house all day.

I have them for back ups, to show my respect for the show, to just watch them and as collector's items.
It's nice to put on my shelf.
Also, dubs are harder to come by on Youtube, so I generally have the DVDs for that.
And then I also have an app on my phone for nearly every possible manga you could think of, and yet I still buy manga.
It just feels right that way.

GaussBot

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-09-12
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/EarthBronies

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 am

GaussBot wrote:
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:
GaussBot wrote:I prefer having a physical copy and sitting down in front of the TV.
Especially since my family so happens to own a 61" plasma screen HD television. :silent:

What's funny is I perfer watching or listening to things on my computer and ipod respectivley, but then I still feel the need to get physical copies. For example, my dad put all of the Beatles albums on my ipod 3 years ago, but I still felt the need to buy them all, and I did. I also have all the episodes of MLP at my disposal simply by going on YouTube, yet I still buy the DVDs. I don't know why I do that. I suppose to bring them if we leave the house all day.

I have them for back ups, to show my respect for the show, to just watch them and as collector's items.
It's nice to put on my shelf.
Also, dubs are harder to come by on Youtube, so I generally have the DVDs for that.
And then I also have an app on my phone for nearly every possible manga you could think of, and yet I still buy manga.
It just feels right that way.

Yeah. That reminds me, I need to get the DVDs for The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1, 2, and 4. I have 3 and 5.
avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by GaussBot on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:27 am

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:
GaussBot wrote:
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:
GaussBot wrote:I prefer having a physical copy and sitting down in front of the TV.
Especially since my family so happens to own a 61" plasma screen HD television. :silent:

What's funny is I perfer watching or listening to things on my computer and ipod respectivley, but then I still feel the need to get physical copies. For example, my dad put all of the Beatles albums on my ipod 3 years ago, but I still felt the need to buy them all, and I did. I also have all the episodes of MLP at my disposal simply by going on YouTube, yet I still buy the DVDs. I don't know why I do that. I suppose to bring them if we leave the house all day.

I have them for back ups, to show my respect for the show, to just watch them and as collector's items.
It's nice to put on my shelf.
Also, dubs are harder to come by on Youtube, so I generally have the DVDs for that.
And then I also have an app on my phone for nearly every possible manga you could think of, and yet I still buy manga.
It just feels right that way.

Yeah. That reminds me, I need to get the DVDs for The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1, 2, and 4. I have 3 and 5.

I believe my mother owns 1 and 2 on DVD. I don't watch a lot of live action TV. I'm a stage actor, yes, but I'm a voice actor more prominently. I pay attention to animation a bit more. :P
I still need to finish watching Band of Brothers and several of the anime I own.

GaussBot

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-09-12
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/EarthBronies

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by GaussBot on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:36 am

Also, seriously, Film Reel seems neat. I hope it does well.
But I seriously wanted to see one more Nostalgic commercials episode. :<

GaussBot

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-09-12
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/EarthBronies

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:41 am

GaussBot wrote:Also, seriously, Film Reel seems neat. I hope it does well.
But I seriously wanted to see one more Nostalgic commercials episode. :<

YES! The Nostalgic Commercial episodes were amazing. I also liked his review of 'The Wizard'.
avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:43 am

Double post time!

>tells everyone on EQF 'Goodnight' in the Chit-Chat thread
>goes on here and posts a lot
>notices I'm 40 minutes late to bed

Shit. 'Night. For real.
avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by GaussBot on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:39 pm

So, I'm continuing To Boldly Flee, I'm on part 5.
I'm just going to say, this is awesome, but I really want it to end with the Angry Video Game Nerd showing up. Really bad. I know it won't, but I want it to more than anything, it'd be a great send off to the Critic to have his rival show back up, regardless of if that story arc is over.
Also, it needs more JewWario, Lupa and Linkara.
There is enough Cinema Snob to suffice, though.

Edit:
I WAS WRONG, AVGN WAS IN IT.
OH GOD THAT WAS GREAT.

GaussBot

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-09-12
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/EarthBronies

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:36 pm

GaussBot wrote:So, I'm continuing To Boldly Flee, I'm on part 5.
I'm just going to say, this is awesome, but I really want it to end with the Angry Video Game Nerd showing up. Really bad. I know it won't, but I want it to more than anything, it'd be a great send off to the Critic to have his rival show back up, regardless of if that story arc is over.
Also, it needs more JewWario, Lupa and Linkara.
There is enough Cinema Snob to suffice, though.

Edit:
I WAS WRONG, AVGN WAS IN IT.
OH GOD THAT WAS GREAT.

The ending made me cry a little. I think my favorite part overall was when the Nostalgia Critic said "Please tell me no more about your cumming hole" to Spoony. That was hilarious.
avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by GaussBot on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Then I returned.

Went to Canterlot Gardens this weekend.
God it was fun.

And that was all.

GaussBot

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-09-12
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/EarthBronies

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:03 am

GaussBot wrote:Then I returned.

Went to Canterlot Gardens this weekend.
God it was fun.

And that was all.

What did you do there? I'd like to know.
avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by GaussBot on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:21 am

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:
GaussBot wrote:Then I returned.

Went to Canterlot Gardens this weekend.
God it was fun.

And that was all.

What did you do there? I'd like to know.

I went there with my friend Zakk with whom I run my Youtube channel. We went to Saberspark and Paleo's Brony Breakdown panel and got to meet them, along with the brony musician SoGreatandPowerful. It was a great panel, really funny and I got to ask them who they'd want to have collaborate with Daniel Ingram on a season of MLP. They decided on YourEnimga.
Also, SoGreat asked if I was part of the EarthBronies during my question, and Zakk and I had a bit of a nerdgasm since we were recognized by him and Paleo.

Then we walked about some more and went to the fan VA panel and MLP Cast VA panel. They were awesome. Really kind of star struck, being in the same room as some of my biggest stars, like Andrea Libman, Michelle Creber and Tara Strong.

We ate Pizza Hut, followed by going to the art room, where Zakk had HotDiggedyDemon draw him a picture of Fluttershy wearing a Derpy Toaster Cozy. It was fantastic. Also, before he drew Zakk's picture, he drew the OC's of two guys in front of us and wrote, "Two Gay Fags" as the caption of the sketch. It was gloriously funny.

Afterwards, we got to meet up with Dashell, Al-1701 and a few other people from EquestriaForums and hang out for a bit, just sort of talkin' about stuff. Also, I didn't even realize that Brian Brushwood was the person I thought he was. I used to watch his show on Youtube all the time, I can't believe I forgot who he was. His panel was awesome, though, even though I didn't see it in person. It's on EverFreeRadio's youtube channel, though, along with all the other panels (well, some are still being uploaded, but whatever).

So we got to see a ton of people who we enjoyed, a ton of famous people from the fandom and what not.
Also, we spent the last hour sitting on the 2nd floor of the hotel, watching Youtube on my phone by the elevator, waiting for Dashell to return from dinner since Zakk left his phone in her room.
While that happened, people were dancing Gangnam Style in the elevators, to which we joined (okay, Zakk joined, I stood in the elevator, laughing at them). Also, there was a lot of traffic on the 2nd floor. Saber was on that floor, and said hey to him for a minute, DJ Tetsuo was running up and down for a while, a ton of drunk people were in room 229, they said people were getting tasered in there and that it was awesome.
I don't even know what that was for, but it was funny.

And that was my Saturday in a nut shell.

GaussBot

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-09-12
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/EarthBronies

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:26 am

GaussBot wrote:
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:
GaussBot wrote:Then I returned.

Went to Canterlot Gardens this weekend.
God it was fun.

And that was all.

What did you do there? I'd like to know.

I went there with my friend Zakk with whom I run my Youtube channel. We went to Saberspark and Paleo's Brony Breakdown panel and got to meet them, along with the brony musician SoGreatandPowerful. It was a great panel, really funny and I got to ask them who they'd want to have collaborate with Daniel Ingram on a season of MLP. They decided on YourEnimga.
Also, SoGreat asked if I was part of the EarthBronies during my question, and Zakk and I had a bit of a nerdgasm since we were recognized by him and Paleo.

Then we walked about some more and went to the fan VA panel and MLP Cast VA panel. They were awesome. Really kind of star struck, being in the same room as some of my biggest stars, like Andrea Libman, Michelle Creber and Tara Strong.

We ate Pizza Hut, followed by going to the art room, where Zakk had HotDiggedyDemon draw him a picture of Fluttershy wearing a Derpy Toaster Cozy. It was fantastic. Also, before he drew Zakk's picture, he drew the OC's of two guys in front of us and wrote, "Two Gay Fags" as the caption of the sketch. It was gloriously funny.

Afterwards, we got to meet up with Dashell, Al-1701 and a few other people from EquestriaForums and hang out for a bit, just sort of talkin' about stuff. Also, I didn't even realize that Brian Brushwood was the person I thought he was. I used to watch his show on Youtube all the time, I can't believe I forgot who he was. His panel was awesome, though, even though I didn't see it in person. It's on EverFreeRadio's youtube channel, though, along with all the other panels (well, some are still being uploaded, but whatever).

So we got to see a ton of people who we enjoyed, a ton of famous people from the fandom and what not.
Also, we spent the last hour sitting on the 2nd floor of the hotel, watching Youtube on my phone by the elevator, waiting for Dashell to return from dinner since Zakk left his phone in her room.
While that happened, people were dancing Gangnam Style in the elevators, to which we joined (okay, Zakk joined, I stood in the elevator, laughing at them). Also, there was a lot of traffic on the 2nd floor. Saber was on that floor, and said hey to him for a minute, DJ Tetsuo was running up and down for a while, a ton of drunk people were in room 229, they said people were getting tasered in there and that it was awesome.
I don't even know what that was for, but it was funny.

And that was my Saturday in a nut shell.

Can't say I was expecting a wall of text. XD That sounds much more interesting than my visit to Everfree NW. All I did is get a print by John Joseco, then wait in a line for two hours before finally going to Ponystock because they had technical difficulties. I went that night to see Tarby, but I ended up missing his performance, kind of a waste of time. At least I got to brohoof Mic the Microphone though.

By the way, I'm uploading the PPDGC Character songs CD on YouTube. Just two more tracks to go! :D
avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by 8.Nine on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:31 pm

It's waaay too quiet in here. You know what would fix this? A party! With ice cream and party favors and shit! :D

8.Nine

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:04 am

8.Nine wrote:It's waaay too quiet in here. You know what would fix this? A party! With ice cream and party favors and shit! :D

HOLTSHITAPOSTICAN'THANDLETHEAWESOME!!!!

Seriously though, I approve of this idea.



Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:


avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by 8.Nine on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:18 am

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:

HOLTSHITAPOSTICAN'THANDLETHEAWESOME!!!!

Seriously though, I approve of this idea.

Yeah! Except I don't have ice cream... Or party favors...

8.Nine

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:19 am

8.Nine wrote:
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:

HOLTSHITAPOSTICAN'THANDLETHEAWESOME!!!!

Seriously though, I approve of this idea.

Yeah! Except I don't have ice cream... Or party favors...

NOOO!!!!! Sad

By the way, you should totally get yourself an avatar.



Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:


avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by 8.Nine on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:27 am

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:

NOOO!!!!! Sad

By the way, you should totally get yourself an avatar.

We can still have a party without those... Right? Right?!? Weird Ky

And yeah, I totally should! Except I'm not really sure what I'd choose as an avatar...

8.Nine

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:29 am

8.Nine wrote:
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:

NOOO!!!!! Sad

By the way, you should totally get yourself an avatar.

We can still have a party without those... Right? Right?!? Weird Ky

And yeah, I totally should! Except I'm not really sure what I'd choose as an avatar...



I dunno. Something DGC related I guess.



Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:


avatar
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Posts : 366
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Washington state (western)

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General talk thread #1 - Welcome to the loneliest forum ever!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum