Kamichama Karin (and Chu) [THERE WILL BE SPOILERS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kamichama Karin (and Chu) [THERE WILL BE SPOILERS]

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Well, I recently watched all 26 episodes of Kamichama Karin. I watched the series about two years ago, but I only made it up to episode 7 or something. This time, I watched the whole thing, and wow, that series made me cry a lot. I still can't decide who my favorite character is though, I kinda like everyone (except for Kirihiko Karasuma, he's just a douche). I suppose I'll say why I like everyone (there will be spoilers):

Spoiler:

Karin: Well, she's a nice, sweet girl who is a major derp half the time. How can you possibly not like her?

Kazune: His fear of bugs is so entertaining to me. I also like how hilarious it can be when he yells at Karin.

Himeka: I like both Himekas. They're both cute and sweet, and I think it's adorable how they say 'chan' when referring to anyone.

Micchi: Oh god, Micchi is... weird to say the least. It's just so funny how hyper he acts most of the time, and how much he glomps people. Him kissing everyone is pretty funny, too.

Kirio: I really enjoy when Kirio gets pissed off when Karin calls him 'Mr. Glasses Man'. Also, when he fell in love with Karin while she was in that diguise was hilarious, and when he cried while watching the play.

Kirika: I really like Kirika. She's a very neat character, with a lot of backstory. And the episode in which Karin finda out she's a woman was hilarious.

Shi-chan/Nya-ke: An adorable cat who is a goddess? Hell yes.

Suzune: He's so freaking cute. Need I say more?

So, yeah. Also, I have read all of Kamichama Karin Chu as well.
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kamichama Karin (and Chu) [THERE WILL BE SPOILERS]

Post by Spinelli on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:13 pm

I haven't seen the anime yet, but I love the manga. I remember finding it in the store when I was around nine or ten and thinking it was really cute, so I bought it. And then I realized that Koge Donbo created it. I remember being all, "IT'S FROM THE CREATOR OF DI GI CHARAT!!!" and got really excited.

Signature:

I feel like I'm missing out when you're not by my side
You're the most important treasure in my whole life
I like everything about you, even your faults
I really like, really like, really like you a lot!
Spinelli

View user profile http://w11.zetaboards.com/Third_Street_School/index/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top