Favorite Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite Characters

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:09 am

Yeah, who are your favorite characters? I like love the Black Gema Gema Gang, if you couldn't already tell by my avatar. They're just badass as hell. How about you?

Last edited by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Characters

Post by GaussBot on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:23 am

Kyoshi and Yasushi Amocha. They are the greatest ever.
Along with that, Rina, Piyoko and Abarenbou.
To an extent, Mishter Manager. But he's not on the list.

So that's a top 5.

5. Abarenbou
4. Piyoko
3. Kiyoshi
2. Rina
1. Yasushi

GaussBot

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/EarthBronies

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:39 am

GaussBot wrote:Kyoshi and Yasushi Amocha. They are the greatest ever.

So that's a top 5.

5. Abarenbou
4. Piyoko
3. Kiyoshi
2. Rina
1. Yasushi

Abarenbou is my brother's favorite character. Whenever I go to watch Di Gi Charat, he always want to watch episode 14, any of the specials, or the movie, just for Abarenbou. I think Dejiko is his 2nd favorite. He likes the creepy evil-ness she has, and the weird faces she makes.

As for my least favorie characters, Paya Paya from the Summer Special, Monsieur (the bathhouse guy from Nyo)*, and Kumagaya Kintarou in Nyo. Can't stand them. Especially Kumagaya. At least Paya Paya is entertaining and Monsieur is old (I can forgive him for being a little stubborn), but Kumagaya? There's nothing good about him, I hate it whenever he appears on screen.

EDIT: *Monsieur is fucking hilarious. I discovered that upon re-watching episode 20 of Nyo. He was awesome in that. So, yeah, I'm cool with him now.

Last edited by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaussBot on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:42 am

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:

So that's a top 5.

5. Abarenbou
4. Piyoko
3. Kiyoshi
2. Rina
1. Yasushi

Abarenbou is my brother's favorite character. Whenever I go to watch Di Gi Charat, he always want to watch episode 14, any of the specials, or the movie, just for Abarenbou. I think Dejiko is his 2nd favorite. He likes the creepy evil-ness she has, and the weird faces she makes.

As for my least favorie characters, Paya Paya from the Summer Special, that old guy who runs the bathhouse in Nyo, and that rich real estate agent guy in Nyo. Can't stand them.

Understandable, and I don't know anyone who has gotten nearly into the series enough to remember any character names, really. Sadly, I'm that ex-weeaboo who has anime fangirl friends who can't remember a simple character name like Puchiko.
These same friends stumbled Rarity's name for a week because I compared her negative trait to vanity, and they thought that was her name.
So much face palm.

Edit:
Though, at the same time, I have to say my least favorite characters are probably the butler from Panyo Panyo and Meek from Panyo Panyo.
Which also reminds me, Deji-Devil ties for 5th.

GaussBot

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/EarthBronies

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:30 am

GaussBot wrote:
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:

So that's a top 5.

5. Abarenbou
4. Piyoko
3. Kiyoshi
2. Rina
1. Yasushi

As for my least favorie characters, Paya Paya from the Summer Special, that old guy who runs the bathhouse in Nyo, and that rich real estate agent guy in Nyo. Can't stand them.

Understandable, and I don't know anyone who has gotten nearly into the series enough to remember any character names, really. Sadly, I'm that ex-weeaboo who has anime fangirl friends who can't remember a simple character name like Puchiko.
These same friends stumbled Rarity's name for a week because I compared her negative trait to vanity, and they thought that was her name.
So much face palm.

Edit:
Though, at the same time, I have to say my least favorite characters are probably the butler from Panyo Panyo and Meek from Panyo Panyo.
Which also reminds me, Deji-Devil ties for 5th.

I like Mike. I don't know why. Probably because that song she sings on the CD I have is badass. As for the butler/teacher dude, I kinda feel sorry for him. He's just trying to do what he's suppose to do, teach Dejiko, but he gets attacked by her for it. Kinda sad. And yes, Deji Devil is awesome. Also, his song on that CD is badass, too.

Last edited by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Top 5

Post by SHIUN06 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:17 pm

1. Puchiko
2. Piyoko, Rabi~en~Rose
4. Dejiko
5. ? :sleep:

SHIUN06

View user profile