Minagawa vs. Kiyoshi fanfic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Minagawa vs. Kiyoshi fanfic

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:37 am

Yeah. I was going to post this on fanfiction.net and link it, but I have to wait two days before I can post anything there, since I just created the account. Anyway, I wrote this in about 10 minutes. Tell me what you think. And if you have any suggestions on what I can fix before I publish it on fanfiction.net, don't hesitate to tell me.

Spoiler:
Minagawa vs. Kiyoshi - A Di Gi Charat fanfiction

It was a peaceful day in Akihabara. Hikaru Usada was just leaving from her work at Gamers to head home. She had a problem.... she was in love with two people. She had been keeping it a secret from them both, and she was wondering who she loved more. Minagawa or Kiyoshi? It was a difficult desision.

Ugh, How am I going to do this?" She thought while walking home, "I can't just keep it a secret forever. Hell, I'm surprised Dejiko hasn't gone around telling everyone yet."

"Telling everyone what yet, nyo?"

Usada jumped. "Dejiko! You scared me! Don't do that again!"

"Hmmm, maybe I should tell everyone, nyo" Dejiko said as a devious smile creeped onto her face.

"No! If you tell everyone, you're going to regret it."

Dejiko just walked away "Whatever, nyo."

What if she really does tell everyone? Usada thought as she headed home again. If she tells everyone, Minagawa and Kiyoshi would find out. Crap. I need to do something... but what?

Just then, Usada bumped into someone. "Sorry, I didn't see you there." She looked up. "Minagawa! What are you doing here?" she said while panicking.

"Um... hi Rabi~en, I'm just walking to Gamers. What do you mean 'What am I doing here'? Why do you seem nervous?" Minagawa asked.

"Um... no reason."

"Okay then...."

Just then, Kiyoshi appeared. "Hey Usada! Um... who is that?" He said pointing at Minagawa.

Crap. This is exactly what I was afraid would happen. Usada thought. "Ummm this is Minagawa Takurou."

"Yep, I'm her boyfriend. Nice to meet you..."

"My name is Kiyoshi. Wait? Boyfriend? Usada, I thought I was your boyfriend." Kiyoshi said.

"Um... Rabi~en~Rose, why didn't you tell me about this Kiyoshi guy? I didn't know you had another boyfriend!" Minagawa started to cry.

"Well, I was going to tell you...." Usada said, "I just.... I love you both, okay?"

"You can't date two people." Kiyoshi said. "Why didn't you tell us about eachother?"

"Because I don't know who I love more...." Usada explained.

"I know how we can solve this, nyo." Said a voice coming from the shadows.

"Dejiko! Leave. I don't need you here to make things even more stressful than they already are!" Usada yelled.

"There will be a battle to the death, nyo!" Dejiko screamed. "A battle to see who will win Usada's heart, nyo!"

"WHAT?! I don't want them to kill eachother!" Usada cried.

A crowd started gathering around them. "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! " They cheered.

"No!" Usada yelled, "Don't do it. Please.... don't."

I have to do this... for Rabi~en. Minagawa thought.

Well, what other choice do I have? Make Usada think I'm a chicken? Kiyoshi thought

Author's Note: Well, that's Chapter One. I can't think of a title right now. I'll make one later. The next chapter will be the start of the battle.
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Minagawa vs. Kiyoshi fanfic

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Okay, so this chapter didn't end up being the fight. It's more like a chapter leading up to it. I'm not starting the fight until I can think of what Minagawa is going to do. I've already decited that Kiyoshi will be fighting using a robot Yasushi and another character (read the fic to see who) will be building. But, what should Minagawa use? Also, I want to include the Black Gema Gema Gang in this somehow, since they're my favorite characters, but I don't know how.

Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

No. They're about to kill eachother. What am I going to do? Usada was panicking. She couldn't believe this was happening. "PLEASE STOP!"

"But, Rabi~en..." Minagawa started

"NO! I won't allow the two people I love to beat each other up like this."

"Don't listen to that Usada, guys, nyo! FIGHT, NYO!" Dejiko yelled.

"DEJIKO WILL YOU SHUT UP!" Usada was getting mad. "Why do you care anyway?"

"I don't know, I just want to see a fight, nyo." Dejiko explained.

"That's it." Kiyoshi said. "I'm going to tell Yasushi to build me a robot I can fight with." Kiyoshi quickley headed home.

--------At the toy store--------
"You want me to build a robot.... so you can kill someone?" Yasushi asked.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Well, it turns out Rabi~en~Rose has another boyfriend she never told me about. She's been cheating on me!" Kiyoshi explained.

"So... you want to kill her?"

"Why the hell would I want to do that?! I want to kill her other boyfriend."

"Wouldn't that upset her?"

"I don't know."

"Kiyoshi, if I do make the robot for you, will you not tell everyone I made it?"

"But everyone woul know it was you. Who else could possibly make a robot?" Kiyoshi asked.

"I could." said a voice seemingly out of nowhere.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" Yasushi said.

"I am...... ABARENBOU!" A blue figure appeared from the shadows. He had 'Aba' written on his chest.

"So... you'll make a robot for me?" Kiyoshi asked.

"I thought you wanted him to do it." Abarenbou said while pointing at Yasushi.

"I have an idea! You could both do it." Kiyoshi said.

"Um... okay." Yasushi said.

------a few hours later-----

"Should we give the robot a weapeon it can hold?" Yasushi asked.

"I have an idea for a weapeon." said Abarenbou.

"What will it be? Will it's weapeon be a sword? That's weapsword for short."

"No. I will be..... an electric bass!"

"What? It's weapeon will be an instrument? That's not threatening at all!"

"Fine. Then I guess you don't want my help. You're on your own." Abarenbou said.

"Okay, fine! The weapeon can be an electric bass...." Yasushi said.

------At Gamers------

"Manager, I don't know what to do." Usada began, "The two people I have feelings for may have a fight."

"What made them want to have a fight?" The manager asked.

"Well, Dejiko yelled for them to have a fight, and then people started gathering cheering 'fight fight fight' over and over again. So now ALL of Akihabara want to see them fight each other in a battle to the death."

"I'll have a talk with Dejiko and ask why she did that."

"Could you fire her or something?"

"Um... I hired Dejiko because she was homeless, I don't want to kick her into the streets, that's a little cruel."

"She's encouraging my friends to kill each other, I don't see how kicking her into the streets is cruel at all. She deserves it. It's that simple."

"Just because she wants to see a fight doesn't mean she deserves to be kicked into the streets of Akihabara. This neighborhood is crowded, she could get trampled. Besides, she's only ten years old."

"Bu-"

"No. I'm not doing that."

"What if I want to see her trampled?"

"No. I'm not firing her. This discussion is over." The manager said while walking away.

Damn it. Dejiko deserves it. Why can't the manager see that? Yeah, Dejiko is ten, but if either Minagawa or Kiyoshi end up getting killed, it'll be Dejiko's fault for encouraging it to happen. Usada thought.

TO BE CONTINUED!

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top