Because admins can make intros too.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Because admins can make intros too.

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 am

Yeah, what the title said. So, I got into Di Gi Charat two years ago after I had checked out a manga at my school (Jr. High, 9th grade). It was 'Digiko's Champion Cup Theatre'. I got it because I wanted manga to read and it looked pretty cute. I decited to look it up and see what other manga there was and found out that it's an anime called Di Gi Charat. I decited to watch it. And got addicted. Now I've seen the original, the specials, the movie, the DVD specials (no subs), Panyo Panyo, Leave it to Piyoko, Winter Garden, and episodes 1-72 and a few others of Nyo. In other words, I'm addicted. I own a few pieces of Di Gi Charat merch. Five plushies (Dejiko, Puchiko, Usada, Gema and Piyoko), the Di Gi Charat Complete 2002 book, and the Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat Character Songs CD, which I recommened you buy, you can't listen to the songs anywhere on the internet, I had to get it imported from Japan off of Amazon. Also, that CD is amazing.

Anyway. My favorite characters are the Black Gema Gema Gang. I don't know why. They just are.

That's about it.

EDIT: I also have WAY to much Di Gi Charat music on my ipod. I got the CD I have on there, and then like 60 other songs I got off of YouTube.
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Because admins can make intros too.

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 pm

May as well update and say that now I've seen every episode of every series and I have 700 songs (though some are doubles due to some songs being on more than one CD) on my ipod. I'm crazy, I know. Probably the craziest admin ever.

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top