Ace Attorney

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ace Attorney

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:56 am

Yep. I love this series. Even though I'm not even done with the first game yet...

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ace Attorney

Post by Puchirayman on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:09 pm

One of the funniest game ever! I finished the first game and Justice for All, now I try to finish trial and tribulation.
Too bad than Dual Destinies will only be released as a digital download on the 3DS! RAGE!
Puchirayman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Puchirayman wrote:One of the funniest game ever! I finished the first game and Justice for All, now I try to finish trial and tribulation.
Too bad than Dual Destinies will only be released as a digital download on the 3DS! RAGE!

Yeah. I need to ask my dad to connect my 3DS to the internet again. I had it connected when I first got it, but then we got a new router over a year ago and I haven't gotten it connected again...

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:26 am

Gonna go ahead and bump this thing. I'm almost caught up with the series, I need to remember to finish watching somebody play the 4th game (I need to watch the last case still), and I've been playing Investigations nearly every morning now and I'm on the last case of that. Then I'll be caught up with everything (aside AAI2 of course).

So.... we should talk about how beautiful Ace Attorney looked in 3D. I absolutely adored the graphics of Dual Destinies and would sometimes just look at the backgrounds at small details. Really beautiful game. I've beaten the whole thing, including the DLC case. I loved the plot twist, I can't say I expected it.

....That Fifty Shades of Gray reference kinda weirded me out, as did Robin saying "full on YOLO", but whatever. I liked the My Little Pony reference.

But yeah, Dual Destinies was amazing, as expected from such a great franchise. Also, next game as been announced!

http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1246898\

And yes, I have an Ace Attorney avatar and sig now. I am also absolutely sure that they should just go ahead and make an anime now. The DD cutscenes were beautifully animated. I mean we have manga, a movie, and musicals with an all female cast, why not an anime?

Signature:

Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SurrealBrain on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:37 pm

I'm thinking of getting the Ace Attorney Trilogy off the 3DS eShop. I never played the original trilogy, so I figured it'd be a good start.
SurrealBrain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top