What would you guys want? An anime remake or an adaptation of Di Gi Charat Fantasy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would you guys want? An anime remake or an adaptation of Di Gi Charat Fantasy

Post by GissyEva on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:47 am

I know that Winter Garden was the last Di Gi Charat anime to come out. (And I still feel it has the Kanon 2006 amoshpire.) But hey, we don't know what the future may hold. ;)

I describe why these choices

A remake - I know SomeGuyInaSuit would wanna see that. And Like what TBPKFan42 said before, It'll be interesting to see their 2008 designs buut I know it'll piss one person I know from a long time ago off. :P And C'mon, if Sailor Moon gets a remake, I don't see why not Di Gi Charat. Also, I would like to see a short plot point of Dejiko getting pissed off at Miku Hatusne. Why? Because this: http://25.media.tumblr.com/c17b63a1f59c223a37abaacf2d5261a7/tumblr_mnfgz0ZNRx1qje6j7o1_1280.png :P (Not that I hate Miku but yeah. It'll be a funny plot point XD)

Adaptation of Di Gi Charat Fantasy - Judging by the Artbook, this would like a very interesting story. Plus, it'll give fans of the Wonderful Version to see why Dejiko is the way she is in the game. Yeah, it is mention the she had amnesia but I think fans do kinda she this Dejiko a hard time. Plus, from what I'm seeing, there's not english patches for the visual novel and I tried playing the game after downloading it......Oh boy, did I have a stressful time trying to play. -___-; So, not only it'll save people from ALOT of stress, we can understand the story better with english subtitle. (Unless you're TBPKFan42 and watching it RAW.)

Whoa! I typed alot.O_o; So, what do you guys want?

Signature:
You'll never take me alive!!! Oh wait you can. XD
GissyEva

View user profile http://chibigissy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you guys want? An anime remake or an adaptation of Di Gi Charat Fantasy

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:37 am

Well, I wouldn't really want a "remake" as that means same story & plot lines just with different animation. When I said an anime with the 2008 designs (and voices), I meant a completely original one about the 2008 characters, since this manga seemed to establish that they're different people from the pre-2008 characters. I dunno, it'd just be cool to hear the 2008 voices just talking as opposed to singing. Plus, the Gamers commercial from 2008 was pretty cute, so I'd like to see it animated like that:
2008 commercial image:
With Puchiko and Usada too of course (too bad they aren't in that commercial).

It would be interesting to see a Fantasy anime (even more so Fantasy Excellent, for hopefully obvious reasons). Besides, then the main character would get a name, and that'd be lovely IMO. It'd also be cool to see the characters moving aside from pictures of them while they talk as it is in the game.

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you guys want? An anime remake or an adaptation of Di Gi Charat Fantasy

Post by GissyEva on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:01 pm

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:Well, I wouldn't really want a "remake" as that means same story & plot lines just with different animation. When I said an anime with the 2008 designs (and voices), I meant a completely original one about the 2008 characters, since this manga seemed to establish that they're different people from the pre-2008 characters. I dunno, it'd just be cool to hear the 2008 voices just talking as opposed to singing. Plus, the Gamers commercial from 2008 was pretty cute, so I'd like to see it animated like that:
2008 commercial image:
With Puchiko and Usada too of course (too bad they aren't in that commercial).

It would be interesting to see a Fantasy anime (even more so Fantasy Excellent, for hopefully obvious reasons). Besides, then the main character would get a name, and that'd be lovely IMO. It'd also be cool to see the characters moving aside from pictures of them while they talk as it is in the game.

Well, I guess I can see where your coming from, when it proteins to the 2008 characters.

And as for the name for the main character, he needs a damn name. XD Otherwise, I'm thinking of giving him a name from a male lead of a Key Visual Novel. :P

Signature:
You'll never take me alive!!! Oh wait you can. XD
GissyEva

View user profile http://chibigissy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:30 pm

GissyEva wrote:

Well, I guess I can see where your coming from, when it proteins to the 2008 characters.

And as for the name for the main character, he needs a damn name. XD Otherwise, I'm thinking of giving him a name from a male lead of a Key Visual Novel. :P

This whole time on my DGC Tumblr blog, I've been purposefully avoiding posting pictures of the main Fantasy character because I don't know how I'd tag him.

I guess just "Fantasy main character"? I dunno.

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top