Kintoki-con

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kintoki-con

Post by SomeGuyInaSuit on Thu May 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Well I congratulate anyone who is in Sacramento CA! Why? Because Kintoki-con is coming to Sacramento, along with Koge-Donbo herself! I seriously wish I could even meet Koge in my lifetime. I'm hoping she's still around by the time I do. But I'm happy to know from plug-ins like Gizzy that DGC is still alive and well. If you cannot attend, (like me) Blob you can visit their website here: http://www.kintoki-con.com/koge-donbo/ also please spout off on this thread what you think of this event or what you hope to see.

Personally, I'm going to see if I can at least order some kind of signed commission from Koge-Donbo, frame and hang it along with the rest of my DGC collection. I would much rather see her in person though as she is said to be a very private person and does not allow any photography of her to be taken asside from one that was simply leaked into the internet. Other than that, I just wish for my own personal power to continue DGC, in which one day I will. Maybe I'll even hire some of you guys as voice actors! :D

SomeGuyInaSuit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kintoki-con

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Fri May 31, 2013 11:39 pm

I'm jealous of anyone able to go. Too bad I live in Washington and my family is living paycheck to paycheck.... I'd love to be able to tell Koge-Donbo* how she's pretty much the one who inspires me to draw in the first place.

Even though my dad feels the need to have more than one watch... Yeeaaah....

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum