Sentai Filmworks Licence Rescue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sentai Filmworks Licence Rescue

Post by GissyEva on Sun May 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Okay, before I begin, I know this mostly implies with the original version (or "Wonderful Version" as TBPF42 likes to call it. :3) but it also implies with Winter Garden so please bare with me Sad

Anyways, I found out a really awesome news yesterday at 5/26/13. Sentai Filmworks (The people give that gave us Clannad, Angel Beats!, and [going to be] Little Busters!.) is going to (Re)license the Wonderful Version and Winter Garden~!!! :D Don't believe me? Take a look at here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-05-25/sentai-filmworks-adds-gatchaman-di-gi-charat-godannar-anime It also mentions the specials (Or "OVAs" as SF like to call it.) Which means they'll be a chance to watch them, without the fansubs that I know some fans reeeaaallly hate. ^^; I'm hoping they'll release "OVAs" that still in need of translation by any! *looks at both "Gema no Sumika" and "Tsusode shi u engeki-dan (ii ne!)"* Subs fucking where...? ANYWAYS, I'm hoping they'll get dubbed. I know the 16 episodes of the original got dubbed but still. Hopefully it'll get REDUBBED (Unpopular Opinion: I hope Monica Rial does the voice for Dejiko) and the "OVAs" will be dubbed. ^^

And hey, if the sales go well, maybe they'll rescue Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat, Leave it To Piyoko, and Di Gi Charat Nyo!~! (I'm hoping they'll redub Nyo because I know there some negative feedback with the Nyo dub)

I know I sound like a broken record (If you know me on Tumblr) But I'll help spread the word.

Signature:
You'll never take me alive!!! Oh wait you can. XD
GissyEva

View user profile http://chibigissy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sentai Filmworks Licence Rescue

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Sun May 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Gonna be honest, I hate all the dubs in this franchise, so it better be decent. I doubt I'd watch much of it anyway, hell, I usually watch RAW now. Btw, Wonderful Version is the canon name.

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuyInaSuit on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Hey Guys Sorry it's been a long time but I wanted to open something personal to discussion.  You may have seen me on DA and FB and Tumblr go off about all the MLP business.  Truth is, Dejiko is Still my #1  Chibi Gema  In Fact I have several collectibles that got sent from a VERY good friend of mine that I have lined up right next to the pony collection.  The only reason that its smaller is because the DGC stuff is very rare and and expensive to get.  My biggest regret was opening my DGC Fantasy game which I should have left in mint condition  Puppy Coo I do have it sealed up tight in bubble wrap and only handle it with rubber gloves XD.  But the fact that Sempai had released the new DGC DVD's has led me to find a brand new set that I can watch when I want, and seal up the Original Series along with Leave it to Piyoko and add it along with with my DGC collection.  Most of the collection are still in their original boxes until i can get some display cases to put them in.  I'm VERY protective of my current DGC stuff.  But the thing is... the new DGC from Sempai I got for my Christmas Gift and I had yet to open it.  XD  I'm wondering, should I store the new Sempai DGC along with the collection as well?  

I btw might post pics of the collection on the merchandise thread when I'm able to get it nice and neat.

SomeGuyInaSuit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top