RP RULES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP RULES

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Welcome to the Other RP board! Here you may RP as characters who are not from DGC. This includes fictional characters from other shows/movies/books/games or characters you made up. Hell, you can RP as yourself if you want! As with any other thing here, there are rules. And that's what this thread is for. As with other rules, breaking these rules will result in a warning. Same rules apply here as with the rest of DGCF. Three warnings = temp ban. 3 temp bans = perma ban.

1. No being OP

If your character has a special ability, please, do not make it more powerful than it already is, and do not spam it.

2. Stay in character

Try to make your character act like themselves.

3. You must make an OOC thread as well

And OOC threads must go in the OOC sub-board. OOC stand for Out of Character. These threads are for talking about the RP. IC threads are threads where the RPing takes place.

4. You must color code your text in RPs

People want to be able to tell who you are RPing as.

5. You may not be more than 3 characters in one thread

We want to give people a chance to RP as characters they want to use. You can not hog all the characters to yourself.

6. Write a profile of the character you are RPing as, so I know what they are like.

Here is the layout:

Name:
Franchise/series:
Picture:
---
Doesn't look too daunting, does it? No. Good, that's what I thought. If your picture of the character is large, put it in a spoiler. Wait until I approve the character until you start RPing. This layout only applies to crossover RPs.
====================

If you have any further questions, or if you want to suggest more rules, PM me.

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top