MODERATOR RULES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MODERATOR RULES

Post by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 pm

So, if you are reading this, it's likely because you are now a mod here on DGCF. Congrats on that. You may be wondering "how did I become a mod?". Well, if you are someone I knew either in IRL or on another site relatively well, then it's because I trust you. If you are someone I either knew a little online or not at all, it's because you've been here for at least a year, and haven't broken much rules recently (at the moment this is invalid as this forum has been up a couple of months). Anywho, being a mod means you have special responsibilities. This thread exists so you know them.

1. Deleting (trashing) threads:

First off, when I say "deleting" I do not mean literally deleting a thread. Here on DGCF, deleting a thread means locking it, and then moving it to the '"Trashed" threads"' board. You may trash threads for several reasons. You may delete threads if they are useless or if people have flame wars on them. You MAY NOT delete threads just because you feel like it, unless of course you are the one who made it.

2. Warning other members:

You warn a member if they are breaking any rules. If you warn them three times (or another mod warns them once, you twice, etc), PM me and I will temp ban them. If they get temp banned three times, PM me and they will be perma banned. DO NOT warn members just because you disagree with them. Do this and I will demote you from mod status.

3. How to no longer be a mod:

If you find being a mod to daunting a task for you, simply PM me and I will demote you.
===================

These are the basic rules of being a moderator here on DGCF. If you have any further questions or concerns, PM me and I will help you. So.... enjoy your being a mod!

Signature:

I am the admin and I often forget to visit my own forum for long periods of time. If you find that I'm doing this, please remind me on my Tumblr, as I have anon asks activated.
Spoiler:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
Admin

View user profile http://askthebeatlespkmnfan42.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top